Silver OM Necklace CCC62

$69.00
In stock
SKU
CCC62
Beautiful 925 Sterling silver OM pendant that comes with sterling silver chain of 45 cms. As shown in the images the chain has varese length options too. Just in time for Christmas to get for a gift. Pendant size: 19 mm diameter. Weight: 4 grams approx.
"925" or "SS" represents certified "sterling silver" and is stamped on jewellery to demonstrate the high quality of the product. This stamp represents the fact that the jewellery consists of 92.5% genuine silver. The other 7.5% will be alloy to help prevent tarnishing. Typically copper is used, although zinc, platinum or geranium are also common. Infusing silver with other metals does not lower it’s quality and is industry standard. Fine silver (99.9% pure) is too soft and malleable for producing functional objects and suffers too much damage. It quickly tarnishes when exposed to hydrogen sulphide in the air. The alloy gives it strength and makes it more resistant to scratching and damage.
More Information
Metal SS
Size 19 mm
Weight (g) 4 grams
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account
Ask Your Question
Jot us a note and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought